Within this issue you will discover the following topics:
1) Experts tell you the combinations needed to drop your E.T.
2) Mike Reed's screaming yellow '89 Cobra clone
3) Bob Reithmiller's nasty-n-black '93 5.0 notch
4) A '93 LX gets MAC's shorty headers & cat-back exhaust (Part 1)
5) Yves & Maryse Bissonnette's '94 GT convertible
6) Aftermarket body dress-up panels & parts
7) SEMO Classic Mustang Aeroshield installed
8) How to put your honey on a diet
9) Steve Vineyard's nasty 604ci, 200mph Fox GT convertible
10) Give your SN-95 Steeda aluminum lower control arms
11) A Kenny Brown warmed over SN-95 GT
12) A 5.0 gets an Edelbrock Performer intake & 20hp
13) The Procharger's screaming yellow '88 GT
14) A tribute to the '85 GT with John Impellizeri's Charcoal beauty
15) All about timing lights & their use
16) The MCA 20th Anniversary bash--Atlanta
17) Jim Matherly's wicked '93 Cobra
18) Reader's rides
19) Tech questions & answers
20) The latest new fron the Mustang world
21) Hot new speed & eye-candy goodies
Plus many other related items.
may have light tanning of pages
great for framing
used, gently read
little bend from storage
see both pictures for more information
cover and contents
rare hard to find magazine
Rare magazine back issues for the collector who is interested in racing, drivers, cars, or vintage advertising.
Great addition to your collection.
why don't you discover ivanhoe.ecrater.com. the ebayalternative for great deals . Shop Ecrater. Lowest Prices
Road & Track Magazine February 1997-Corvette,RUF Porsche CTR-2, Acura NSX 3.