Sunday, September 6, 2015

Fort Myers, Florida Garage Sale at Fleamasters books/dvd's/cd's/disney pins/magazine back issues/sheet music

The I-man has opened up a booth at Fleamasters in the music pavilon.  I am in booth number 6.
Come into the main entrance and take a right turn to the east parking lot.  Go all the way to the very end, and you will see the entrance.

I am just passed the main aisle on the right.

Dvd's are 4 for $5.00
CD's are 3 for $5.00
Books $2.00 or 3 for $5.00 very clean, hand picked
magazine back issues, alot of craft and auto
Disney Pins $3.00
Sheet Music and Song books
used golf clubs, over 25 putters
all at flea market prices
collectible books lower than amazon














2 comments:

  1. I have head golf hats, new, only $6.00 on a bucket hat style, rainhat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have head golf hats, new, only $6.00 on a bucket hat style, rainhat.

    ReplyDelete